Any orphanage can participate in our Program. The request to participate in our Program can originate from:
• An orphanage itself;
• Diema’s Dream Foundation representatives;
• Third parties – volunteers, orphans’ relatives, etc.
Before concluding an agreement with an orphanage, we evaluate the situation in the facility and our capability to provide help needed.
Our number one priority is to make sure all the donations are used in the most effective way possible.
We always look forward to having a long-term partnership with an orphanage to improve living standards of the orphans. To make a real change in the lives of these children, we have found it is most effective for the children to have a long term partnership with the orphanage. Upon discussing agreement conditions, we can assess our ability to help.
3. How can I find out how my donation has been used?
It’s very easy! You can submit an e-mail request through our web site.
In your request, include your contact information – name, phone number and address. Please specify the date, the amount of your donation, and the program for your donation (Help, Take a Step, Village, Family Center)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
4. We have a lot of toys, clothes, and books we could donate. Do you accept these things as donations?
We accept new things and things in a very good condition. More modern clothes for our teenage children are greatly appreciated. We gladly accept toys, training materials, educational games, and everything for craft and art classes. Stationary supplies are always welcome.
To visit children in the Orphanage #8 volunteers should have the following medical papers:
1. Fluorography – you can receive it straight away after test (in Russian clinics)
2. Feces analysis for enteral group (B2) (dysentery) – ready about 5 days after test (in Russian clinics)
3. Throat swab (diphtheria) - ready about 5 days after test (in Russian clinics)
This documents should be renewed every 6 months.
Volunteers can be admitted to children in the presence of the above listed documents only.